2022- chasing whitey

My kinda pic!! And who needs a dog when you have boys!!!

7 kids, a dog, a wife, a quad, a dirtbike, and a ton of firearms . We are on the way to the river to meet @BBH for all kinds of debauchery. Don’t worry I will bring g some blood to this thread.View attachment 56830
Not to get off of subject of this post but Truduct, congratulations I seen the other day that GOHUNT picked up your product in there store that’s a huge achievement and I’m sure will greatly benefit your company. Pretty awesome.

Not to get off of subject of this post but Truduct, congratulations I seen the other day that GOHUNT picked up your product in there store that’s a huge achievement and I’m sure will greatly benefit your company. Pretty awesome.
Thanks, we have been talking since 2020. They are good guys I really like Cody Nelson he has been an awesome sounding board with a lot my product development.

Thanks, we have been talking since 2020. They are good guys I really like Cody Nelson he has been an awesome sounding board with a lot my product development.

That’s so cool. Congrats Drew!

Cody is awesome. He’s helped me with setting up my optics. I’m a big fan.

Reactions: TRICER
Yeah they are awesome guys and visited both of their stores and they treat you like family no matter how little or much they know you. I have also spoke to them about a number of things.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu