2023.AZ ANTELOPE EXTRAVAGANZA....

Ya..he is definitely my favorite :heart: thanks for coming along fellas.. ** I do believe the 93 got throat patched by the Winchester model 70 featherweight in 270win with the schnable stock** I love that rifle..my first meat stick..picked her up from Kmart in the early 80s...ahh Kmart..those were the days..

Last edited:
And now it's time..to be one with the sage maggot..prepping this slab of strap for the smoker ...pecan wood with Korean marinade...O sweet Jesus it's about to happen.

Screenshot_20230913-135336~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished him up....I like it..Abit stinky as they have sheaths with smeg inside..so when you pop um off...gotta douche um out with soap and water real good and let dry....but #2 owes me...Again!!

Screenshot_20230926-153230~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Came out looking really great. I have heard of a microwave to pop them off of the core, did you use that technique to get them off?

No microwave .boil and pop..cut membrane along the base and shoved a small flathead screw driver up there and pop um off .then wash thoroughly with dawn dish soap .let dry to get the stink out ..smell completely gone in a few days in the sun .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu