2024 A-ZONE BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
10 days of furry is about to commence ...I'm abit nervous... performance anxiety is kicking in..gonna double up on my Effexor . .il,ll try to blog as much as possible..because in the end..that's what it's really about .internet blogging ..wish me luck fellas..I have a feeling many a large mammals heartbeats shall be stopped ..hope we see one ..** prolly gonna have to touch a few also..Gross**Sweet Jesus.

Screenshot_20240808-135336.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course... wouldn't have it any other way!! Just got the AC serviced in the Bitch....Shes ready!! Just hope I am....Damn.. I'm already exhausted..uggh

Well....that mofo had 7 points!!!! . .Had!!

As I approached the trophy....I was happy to see the bullet had found its mark...albeit a bit high...it still did its job by fracturing the trophy's spine..and putting him to rest instantly..Good night Nurse!..too be continued..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811-044528.png
    Screenshot_20240811-044528.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
....it was 107 degrees at 15:00...I decided to pull out spotter and do some looky louing ....it paid off as I spotted the old man taking a nap along the fence line under an oak...ranged him at ,395..I pulled out old faithful..the 257wbymag..slipped a stupid Barnes copper 115 grainer in her throat and got prone..1.5 s clicks on the turret ( i watch flat hatters on you tube..so I know what I'm doing) and she was ready to rock doc..he was mad dogging me hard..I knew he would get nervous and stand...and that's what he did...the 3 position safety pushed forward...and it was on...he was about to meet his maker...KAPOOW !! At the report of the rifle ..he dropped in his bed...as mentioned earlier..I could have prolly not even clocked up at all... but those damn you tubers do it .so I gave it a shot .well .I hit a tad high shattering the trophy's spine..the trauma killed him instantly...he was off to Valhalla...hes a brute of a 7 point!!.and one old blue is gonna love to chee on...now its time to go to work the rest of the week ..lord give me strength...!! 9 legal bucks have been spotted ..with a couple of them being shoot first then ask...standby 16ers...daddy is going full kill mode .

Screenshot_20240810-184438.png

...did I mention the temps are pushin 110?...reminds me of Home..I thrive in higher pressure situations...some of my best work is performed under these circumstances ....damn blackmule...stop the madness already!!!

Screenshot_20240811-110105.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu