2024 A-ZONE BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!

And the winner is....!! Lung Popper!!old wide Load came in with an outside spread of 26 1/4... LP was 3/4 of an inch off!! . The old man 4by has him beat in mass and height..It would be a tuff call if they both were standing next to each other with one tag...I dunno...I'm a big frame guy...so I'd go with the 4by....what say you 16ers..?? And John
..thanks for the 30incher guess...the day I shoot a 30 inch A zone buck ..is the day I retire..one can always hope though!!! I'm sure they exist...

And the winner is....!! Lung Popper!!old wide Load came in with an outside spread of 26 1/4... LP was 3/4 of an inch off!! . The old man 4by has him beat in mass and height..It would be a tuff call if they both were standing next to each other with one tag...I dunno...I'm a big frame guy...so I'd go with the 4by....what say you 16ers..?? And John
..thanks for the 30incher guess...the day I shoot a 30 inch A zone buck ..is the day I retire..one can always hope though!!! I'm sure they exist...
Only off by about 4". 4" ain't jack, just ask any female.

• Love
Reactions: HATCHET1

Studly............................ :clap:

Reactions: HATCHET1
For the record Stevo...he was pushing 23 inside..he got 1.5 inches a tine for the outside ..you were spot on also...WIDE LOAD!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Our guide ..working smarter...not harder..just before a murder took place ..I like that guide, said he was taught by an old stauncey dude that does not like to leave the truck......the kid shooting is a pretty good kid also ..

Screenshot_20240815-151341.png

Last edited by a moderator:
See you in 3 weeks my love...6-0....let's make it 10-0...Mrs Hatchet needs a day off..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-190718.png
    Screenshot_20240817-190718.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Damn decent of you to include the main bread winner. She sure is lucky to have you.
Thanks John...I'm trying get to a point where I can at least let her take half the day off on Sundays so we can go to church together....As I am constantly reminded by her that I need some churchin up...because I tend to be abit .."extra" .she is indeed a lucky woman...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu