2024 A-ZONE BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!

I gotta say, after years of reading your posts I haven't figured out much about where or how you get it done, but damn you are always getting it done. You're a true killer...someone to be looked up to. Thanks for always sharing.

• Love
Reactions: HATCHET1
I gotta say, after years of reading your posts I haven't figured out much about where or how you get it done, but damn you are always getting it done. You're a true killer...someone to be looked up to. Thanks for always sharing.
Thanks dude..now I'm blushing!! Ha!! consistently consistent..lots of years and miles on the roads in the truck!! Even a fat blind boar hog finds an acorn every now and then!! Thanks for the cudos!! Speaking of hogs ..one of the boys had to go ahead and shoot this gross thing also....yuck!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811-232747.png
    Screenshot_20240811-232747.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240811-233015.png
    Screenshot_20240811-233015.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
I don't see any drag marks on the hides. Animals next to the road are the only way to do it.
Well done, as always!

I don't see any drag marks on the hides. Animals next to the road are the only way to do it.
Well done, as always!
Hilarious......they slide pretty good in yellow grass...from what I've been told. .lol..

Reactions: JNDEER
Buck #3:just took a hard dirt nap...standby 16ers..it's a fckn bloodbath..I hate myself about now .

Reactions: skeet
#3..put one in the heart on this beauty at 7pm tonight ...day 3..3 bucks down .#3 is my favorite...stop the madness please ..lots of 3,s...damn..3 is cool number..until tomorrow 16ers...sleep tight..there will be more blood..o yes...there will be more..

Screenshot_20240812-200312.pngScreenshot_20240812-214701.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a massacre..its church this Sunday for sure. Lord give me strength.

Last edited:
That little piece of 100gr hard copper spit out of the 25-06 created by Howa, topped with a austrian made 2.2-9 Kahles scope sure does a number on the mammals . specially when #3 is shooting it ...pinwheeled at 239yds...menacing fella for sure ..cousin weatherby is extremely jealous as of late..damn

Screenshot_20240813-093000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu