50% Arc Lighter to the first 10 SCH members

can we pre-order the spoon, game bags, and buy a lighter at the same time? Lol

Lol true I am more worried about my wife questioning multiple "SP TRICER USA" tags on my credit card statement. :p

Already got questioned about the GTP-I and Trekking poles. Maybe I should start doing our budget.
get the rocket money app its pretty awesome. YOu can set budgets link all accounts etc

Reactions: JakeSCH
My neighbor brought some grass over last night...I declined as I have a hunt this week..but it worked perfect dude!!! I will be using it in 2 weeks to build a campfire as we cook fresh elk tenderloins ..I will post pics as my review.. remember fellas... pics..or it never happened. Nice item for sure.

I'll be out for about 42 days give or take...I have 2 of these lighters....I will try to remember to stick it on or in..the copious amounts of large mammals that are going to meet their maker this year...and take some pics...and so it begins..sweet Jesus

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-164052.png
    Screenshot_20220930-164052.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu