7 PRC

Oh wait..it's 5 more than the 25 -06...sorry fellas..I'm a little slow this AM..packing for This Weeknd's Desert Mulebuck massacre...think I,ll bring AlIce...the 257wbymag..spitting 120grNP,s...LEAD!! Hope we see one or 2...and if we do...I'm pretty sure I know where they will be going.
....The Cooler....standby..

7prc is not a thing.... the 7mm-6.5prc is. lapua 6.5 cases opened up to 7mm. the 284win variants have dominated for a long time. This might break that

its getting a TON of attention at the moment.

For hunting what you shoot does not matter, most of you cant hit anything past 200 yards :) ohhh snap

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
7prc is not a thing.... the 7mm-6.5prc is. lapua 6.5 cases opened up to 7mm. the 284win variants have dominated for a long time. This might break that

For hunting what you shoot does not matter, most of you cant hit anything past 200 yards :) ohhh snap
Fck...200?? I'm Good at like 80.. tops!.. I mean the truck only gets a guy so close...

What about the 30/06? Any good? Ed F

Ha,,, you’ve been following me ?

I decided that I will buy a 7 PRC next year, pre-ordered Peterson brass & will get redding dies soon. I do not think I will go custom with this one, leaning toward Gunwerks CLYMR or Alltera Arms Mountain Shadow Carbon.

I am a big fan of the gunwerks clymr stock...but who knows, likely I will just twist off the proof barrel on one of my 300 WM's and use that. I have no need for 3 300 WM's.

Reactions: 180ls1 and TRICER
I decided that I will buy a 7 PRC next year, pre-ordered Peterson brass & will get redding dies soon. I do not think I will go custom with this one, leaning toward Gunwerks CLYMR or Alltera Arms Mountain Shadow Carbon.

I am a big fan of the gunwerks clymr stock...but who knows, likely I will just twist off the proof barrel on one of my 300 WM's and use that. I have no need for 3 300 WM's.

Running hammers or something else?

I will probably use the 180 ELDM and plan to use this rifle for long range....but knowing myself I will probably load some hammers too.

Reactions: 180ls1
I own a clymr GW rifle and love it! So nice the way they build them and so much fun to shoot.

I will probably use the 180 ELDM and plan to use this rifle for long range....but knowing myself I will probably load some hammers too.

Let me know if you want to rip some rounds long range one of these days! I could use the practice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu