A TRUE GIANT SLAYED...

Ca harvest reporting..CHECK!! Doing our part to keep the invasive..non native..feral hog population under control so people can sleep at night! Also giving Ca more money for a feral animal...lord..only state i know of that requires you pay for a feral hog tag ....introduced...non native...good ol cal been boning everyone for years...gotta stay within the goal posts...i love Ca.

Reactions: Kellendv
Let's see those bottom molars to count the age.......
My last good boar he's a young 8-9
IMG_20200815_185441.jpg

Good lord...what do you think? Youve read the thread....we just try to not touch them much....age is nothing.....hes top 5 of way to many to count....the boy is pumped.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu