A TRUE GIANT SLAYED...

Well..3 is gonna put him on the wall...the decision has been made...good thing hez a working man..pulling his face off tommorow to make it easier for the artist...measurements have been noted....Whopper ....

Damn pro hunters!!!! The laguna monster lives no more!!!! Love that name by the way...gonna make shirts!!!

As much as I would have liked to have had somebody tie him up for us roper...We had to do it the hard way and actually hunt him... What a bitch..glad i had three 19 year olds there to show the old man how its done..them boys are killers..scary really..

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Allthough..there have been rumors of such a beast killing chickens...dogs...and even some small children have disappeared..hoping we did our part to ease the locals worrys and help bring back some normalcy into the village..time will tell.

Too much....had to pawn a bunch of to the locals...stats on that beast were XXXL....We dont measure or weigh hogs..hell i dont even like to touch them roper...gross.

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER
Boy 3 stoked for sure...got a spot picked out in the trophy room....no garage time for this one.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu