Afghanistan anyone

I wonder who they have hanging. Hope it's not an American.
Saw on the tube that the last C17 left already.

How the hell are they vetting the afghans that are being let into this country? US authorities cant go talk to neighbors, they cant talk to the local police or sources. They can do database searches but these could be new players who aren't in the system as of yet. Its a bad scenario. There are probably a lot of good ones that should be allowed to enter our country but not all of them. Wherever they settle here in the US will be another Dearbornistan (michigan), many of these peoples will find it impossible to assimilate into our western culture. Look at all the crimes/upheaval in Europe by so called refugees from the middle east and Afghanistan. I just foresee problems down the road, you heard it here.

Let me see if I have this right. If I want to go into certain places I have to have proof of the vaccine flowing in my blood or have proof of recent Rona testing but, to come into this country, NO. See they ain't right in the head. You really have to admire libs, living brain donors.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu