Afghanistan anyone

This sucks...a family's worst nightmare..god speed to your bro man..I will always be a fan of men and women who serve...
Moms will never recover from that one. Her first son. Doesn’t miss any of his special days. Always there no matter what leaving flowers and bday cards. Breaks my heart. At 26 yrs old he was so young! Such a heart break for sure. He served his country proud and for that he will forever be our families hero till we all make it to the other side! Prayers and Thanks for all those who have sacrificed for this war. There are so many

Moms will never recover from that one. Her first son. Doesn’t miss any of his special days. Always there no matter what leaving flowers and bday cards. Breaks my heart. At 26 yrs old he was so young! Such a heart break for sure. He served his country proud and for that he will forever be our families hero till we all make it to the other side! Prayers and Thanks for all those who have sacrificed for this war. There are so many
Your brother is our hero as well Tony. And we are grateful for his ultimate sacrifice as well as the sacrifice you and your family have made. American freedom is so expensive. I appreciate every minute of it.

Biden said he is leaving on the 31, well yeah... the Taliban told him he has to be out by then. 1 term President I hope.

It sure would be fun to get my hands on some of that $85 billion of military hardware we left over there. Crap $85 BILLION. Senator Everett Dirksen, before most of SCHers days, once said, " a billion here, a billion there and pretty soon we'er talking about a lot of money".

Reactions: ilovesprig
Well the inevitable has happened and some shitheads have bombed a few locations. I hope the best for our troops and the innocent people. I say get our troops out of there asap. Shit for brains Biden now has blood on his hands.

Edit: 4 USMC killed as per Fox news. RIP

Last edited:
My friends and me were just talking about this last weekend, to the person we all new this would happen. And that imbecile in the White House let it happen by his piss poor leadership. it's very possible the Marines were killed by some of the $85 billion worth of military gear of every source we left behind. This is going to turn into a real shit show. NOW I AM PISSED..

Reactions: MJB
Yup, Trump made an agreement to be out by Mat 1st. Hey, how many thump orders did you do away with with executive order. But not changing the pull out date meant you agreed with it, you just did it wrong. Remove all military equipment and troops a little at a time starting Jan. 20 2021.

It gets me mad that since yesterday they had intel that an attack was about to happen and Biden still kept people coming in through the gates further endangering our troops. Should of paused everything moved troops away from walls/gates until threat cooled down, better yet just leave already. But it's all about the number of heads he gets out and wants to use that for political gain. Just my opinion I'm no military strategists, sorry just pissed about the lives lost.

It gets me mad that since yesterday they had intel that an attack was about to happen and Biden still kept people coming in through the gates further endangering our troops. Should of paused everything moved troops away from walls/gates until threat cooled down, better yet just leave already. But it's all about the number of heads he gets out and wants to use that for political gain. Just my opinion I'm no military strategists, sorry just pissed about the lives lost.
I believe the UK paused yesterday. They said there was the possibility of an attack. If they knew, the US knew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Once again the brave men and women who serve(d) go the distance for others; when our own political representatives can’t get out of their own way !
“ No greater honor than to lay down ones own life for another!”
How true this quote is today for some !
I am in awe of the men and women who serve(d) this country ! How blessed we are to have them !!!
Do you see one today ? Buy them lunch, coffee etc… More importantly tell them how much you appreciate them and give them a hug !!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu