Almost time Dove shooters ..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This guys days are numbered..he shows up every evening...And mama gives him a hand out!! The crossman 177 will be in full effect come Sept 1st!!! And pack ready!!! YUM!!! I think?

Screenshot_20230706-190331.pngScreenshot_20230706-190412.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm sucking hind teat for dove this year. My truck is in getting warranty paint job, so I asked my so Called friend if I could ride over with him and his son. His son has a jeep and he told me he wasn't sure we could get three guys with all their gear in the jeep, but he finally said, we'll make it work. Well he informed me a few days ago his brother wants to go, and four just won't work. Now mind you, this will be the first year since I have been hunting, and fishing with him, twenty plus years, that I haven't driven. He told me I should look into renting a truck. My first option had to bail because he just got out of hospital and Dr. told him to stay out of the heat. Blythe does tend to be hot this time of year. The repair/paint shop only had certain dates open so I had to go for it , or wait until end of Sept.. I had to cancel first appointment to take Carter hog hunting. Arn't, so called friends great.

I tell you what. I am glad the opener wasn't this weekend...IV Temps right now are brutal

Keep the sprinklers on bro!!! Keep a little seep going...he,ll be back..then.. KAPOOW!!! Dove kaboob comin!!!! Yes!

• Haha
Reactions: HunterMcBuckKiller
Well, I'm sucking hind teat for dove this year. My truck is in getting warranty paint job, so I asked my so Called friend if I could ride over with him and his son. His son has a jeep and he told me he wasn't sure we could get three guys with all their gear in the jeep, but he finally said, we'll make it work. Well he informed me a few days ago his brother wants to go, and four just won't work. Now mind you, this will be the first year since I have been hunting, and fishing with him, twenty plus years, that I haven't driven. He told me I should look into renting a truck. My first option had to bail because he just got out of hospital and Dr. told him to stay out of the heat. Blythe does tend to be hot this time of year. The repair/paint shop only had certain dates open so I had to go for it , or wait until end of Sept.. I had to cancel first appointment to take Carter hog hunting. Arn't, so called friends great.

Sheesh. What a way to treat others...

People suck man..they really do.
A "buddy" of mine who i have hunted dove with a few times, told me how he was looking forward to the Dove opener and that he was going with some friends and bla bla bla. He knew I wanted to do the opener...so I was thinking to myself.."where is the invite?"..
I have invited this guy in my boat every opportunity I had for years and he had gotten more fish with me than with anyone else...all for his fair share of gas and nothing else.
Well, what do you know, he called me 2 days ago to chat and suddenly he said "hey I invited you to hunt dove right?"...lol..I said "it is a fact that you didnt"....he said "well, I meant to.. let's go!" So I said to him.."nah..I got plans to go with another buddy already..but i will see you down there"
Clearly, he is stuck driving solo...lol...dick head..

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu