Anyone Into Black Powder?

My friend Jeff Clemens owns this website. https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/. Great dude and very knowledgeable on the black powder stuff.

The people at Muzzle-loaders are awesome. Ive been muzzleloading for 35 years ever since I was 12, I emaled them about a question I had with my 50 cal renegade. The advice they gave me was something I didnt even think of and now im getting an inline for hunting. Im happy to see that they are selling online and are willing to lend advice when needed. Definitely not buying one from bass pro and will be going thru them just for the fact they know what they are talking about.

The people at Muzzle-loaders are awesome. Ive been muzzleloading for 35 years ever since I was 12, I emaled them about a question I had with my 50 cal renegade. The advice they gave me was something I didnt even think of and now im getting an inline for hunting. Im happy to see that they are selling online and are willing to lend advice when needed. Definitely not buying one from bass pro and will be going thru them just for the fact they know what they are talking about.
Glad they could help you out. Great guys plus they have a cabin in a great elk unit that I am gonna try and take advantage of in a few years. Good friends to have for sure.
Not to mention they are actively involved in ministry and helping youth.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu