Assassination attempt

Yes.

Sorry to pick on just one of the many things you listed, but you shouldn't have tried to sneak this one in the middle of your rant. Horrible.
You are not alone, I agree. The topic is horrible! But is real and is a problem....

@Wildgame

You can vote for who ever you want, it’s your American liberty to make that choice with the protection of what this country stands for and offers. to be honest tho, there is a line in the sand and I fear that at some point in the near future there will come a point in which we may have to make a choice and that choice will come with consequences that most think will never happen.

I just have this deep concern that if that projectile was a half inch more to the right we would be living in Hati….

All I can say is when trump was in office he appointed three Supreme Court justices that will protect what I stand for hopefully for many years. We were using our own oil building pipelines keeping American dollars her in the states. Gas prices were low inflation low the stock market I did amazing in while he was president. So for me it’s a no brainer I feel he gets business done for my best interests

This was an interesting podcast. RFK Jr. has done a lot for the American sportsman's as far as helping the American River Keepers association nationally and globally protect our waterways from companies that were polluting them. Food for thought..

RFK Jr. is an old school democrat that I used to vote for...Nowadays, even his own party rejects him because they're so far left and radicalized...I do have this gut feeling though, that they are so desperate, that they may try to bring him back into the fold as the VP or even at the top of the ticket........;)

ps...He is still a democrat and the Pelosi's, Schumers, etc. will still control him........ :mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu