AZ 2019 Archery Only OTC Deer Camp (and possibly Javelina)

I dont bird much..but man when i do its scaled or mearns...those mearns are beautys!! Nice job!

I'll be south of Tucson the middle two weeks of January. Give me some coordinates and I'll stop by your bed and breakfast to drink your whiskey. I don't think I own a shotgun... so birds are out. I love Arizona. Ed F

This is during Mearns season... I could potentially make an appearance. The setters don’t tolerate anything with wings but other than that they pretty much survive off of pets and belly rubs. If you guys can dole out some of that in between sips of the brown this could work... I know, I know, it’s a big ask.

I'll be south of Tucson the middle two weeks of January. Give me some coordinates and I'll stop by your bed and breakfast to drink your whiskey. I don't think I own a shotgun... so birds are out. I love Arizona. Ed F
Ed...you can use the boys old NEF single shot 20....that sum bitch has some milage and is tried and true..i got you brother..lets role..

Surprisingly enough, I have recently found myself in the position of owning 4 shotguns and 4 capable deer rifles. Lack of equipment is not a problem.

You guys got me thinking. I’ve always wanted a jackalope. Maybe this year I’ll target the smallest fork I can find, then go to AZ and get one of those antelope jackrabbits.... @BOWUNTR you ever done a jackalope?

Reactions: HATCHET1
I have November mule deer tags in Az also thinking about doing an OTC in January , I'd be interested in meeting up

I will be there somewhere south of Tucson that same time period sooner or later going to pop my coues cherry

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu