AZ Card hits???

I don’t think they will start hitting them until Monday. I haven’t hear of anyone getting lucky yet which probably means they haven’t started running cards.

Reactions: stikbrandon
Anyone getting hit? I have nothing yet, impatiently waiting checking my statement.

Impatiently waiting also. I think I have about a 8% chance of drawing a late season elk tag. I am hoping to find out before I put in for Utah general deer. We’re cutting it close this year.

Drew did you put your boys in for the AZ youth cow tags?

BTW. I’m loving the GTP-3!

Reactions: Zak and TRICER
Me and the boys are all in for late season elk probably the same units as you. I only have 5 points so my odds are around 6% the boys have 3 points so odds are like 3-4% for them.

The boys are hunting cows in CO in December this year.

Glad you like the GTP-III it’s a cool piece of gear I am proud of it.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
All 3 cockblockers have drawn an elk tag for the last 4 years...#1 dru a bull and a cow..the other 2 have drawn cow tags....i on the other hand..have 8 points and have not drawn dick..ALICE dick!! Im certain this will not be my year for bull wapiti...im thinking next year im gonna cash in for trophy cow!! Much better weather in october..my heater sucks in my truck.

Pretty sad when ca draw system is faster
CA website is the only good thing about our hunting in CA. Probably one of the most user friendly in the west.
AZ leaves much to be desired especially when having to apply for 3 people. Would be great to add everything to the cart and check out once. But no you have to go through the whole dang process and check out each hunt, license, tag, point etc separately.

Arizona application process is horrible, they keep trying to work on it and it feels like it’s only worse. I was reading on another forum that they haven’t started the process of hitting the cc because of the added applications this year.

This is crazy something so simple with computer programs should not take this long

Reactions: khunts

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu