Big Bear Carp Tournament 2019

And if your not a winner...your a loser..

Today
1st place had 286 pounds
2nd place had. 207 pounds
3rd place had 171 pounds.

Proud to say Team SCH/ Bow n Arrow Shop has been well represented today. Got a 79 pound cushion for tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a whole new day.
Show no mercy on those those spawning bed thrashers. Whack em and stack em up like chord wood.

Show no mercy on those those spawning bed thrashers. Whack em and stack em up like chord wood.

No spawning this weekend. These were all deep water fish.
Lots of fish pulled off because the arrow ran out of energy to penetrate deep enough. Actually watched the arrow bounce off a few.

No spawning this weekend. These were all deep water fish.
Lots of fish pulled off because the arrow ran out of energy to penetrate deep enough. Actually watched the arrow bounce off a few.
I actually meant carp’s nighttime shoreline rummaging behavior can disrupt the spawning nests of bass and other fish. At least that’s what I’ve heard. So kill em up.

I’m impressed you’re able to hit them with an arrow more than even a few inches down!

Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu