it is probably beyond my pocket book but I would like to have one :( I would like to test it and shoot a few rounds. can fine fire arms PM me the specifics about the ammo (rounds) and cost of the rifles?

thanks for the reply Fine Fire Arms. but lastly out of my reach, need to buy a new truck first priority.
very nice collection. I bet bet very accurate . maybe more in the future.

"Prices vary - the rifles are roughly $4,300 -$5,500 depending on how you spec the rig. Ammo off the shelf is between $79.99 - $89.99 per box of 20. Reloading is recommended"

Makes a Super Black Eagle lll seem pretty reasonable........lol

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu