Busy with jalopies lol

The jalopie game... this game I can play.
Can't hunt worth a shiznit, but this I can do..
In the garage;
68 camaro; originally straight 6 with 2 speed power glide. Currently a built up 350 sb with 700r4 trans, posi.
-currently undergoing a carb rebuild and complete painless wiring replacement, hence the dust.
70 early bronco; built 351w, l/s front a rear with 35's. currently also rebuilding carb, and installing a dual battery system.
-Robert
68 camaro redux.jpg70 bronco redux.jpg

In the garage;
68 camaro; originally straight 6 with 2 speed power glide. Currently a built up 350 sb with 700r4 trans, posi.
-currently undergoing a carb rebuild and complete painless wiring replacement, hence the dust.
70 early bronco; built 351w, l/s front a rear with 35's. currently also rebuilding carb, and installing a dual battery system.
-Robert
View attachment 38851View attachment 38852
Dang Robert.. sweeeet Bronc!

Reactions: SDLIVIN
In the garage;
-Robert
View attachment 38851View attachment 38852
Cool vehicles , nice.

I've got a friend that has an old '67 Bronco...Pretty beat cosmetically (no cancer), but the 302 is good...He thinks he can get $15,000.00....Dreaming?

I feel your pain my newer car has a check engine light and needs a new turbo. The old truck needs the transmission rebuilt due to a leak but I have a buddy that is will to help me with a 12 pack for payment!
14c19047e156b4e2ddb66e925af4246a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice truck man. I love thoughs..

Reactions: longbowhunter2
everyone gets burnt once...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu