California Draw Results are up!

D16..where I'm from of course.. might buy a d19 or wanted to take a trip to B zone but I'll probably just end up buying an AO tag.
But good luck to all you guys this year for sure.

Anyone get their hunting license in the mail yet? Got my ao tog but still not my license

I drew D16 with one point and I think I wasted my point lol my buddy drew it with zero points.. we haven't received our tags yet either

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
20 points..it finally happened!! Yes!

Attachments

• IMG_20210620_111054824.jpg
    IMG_20210620_111054824.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: Paul75_
90 A22
1148 D16

I don't see A22 making it to 8/2
D16 may only have a few hundred left by 8/2

I drew X9C

Going to head up there pretty soon, anyone familiar with this hunt know how the weather is up high during the archery season? Overnight temps etc.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I drew X9C

Going to head up there pretty soon, anyone familiar with this hunt know how the weather is up high during the archery season? Overnight temps etc.

Good luck on the hunt, I’ve thought about applying for X9C. It looks good from google earth, I’ve never hiked around up there.

I drew X9C

x zones in the sierras are all about the weather pushing them off the mountain. You will have to climb high to find deer that time of year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu