California Draw Results are up!

I got an A33 Either sex at Fort Hunter Liggett...I started a new job and will be in probation until January , hopefully ill have time to get out there and hunt!

D16 here was expecting an AO but didn't get that one. Also anyone get a pending notice on the open zone tags ?

going to J12 with my son for his 1st hunt
My daughter drew J12 last year. She got a nice one. I will drive up and show you all the spots we saw bucks if you are interested. If you already know that area and the drill, you're ahead of the game. On the other hand, if you want me to drive up, set up camp, glass up bucks, and send you on your way, Im in.

My daughter drew J12 last year. She got a nice one. I will drive up and show you all the spots we saw bucks if you are interested. If you already know that area and the drill, you're ahead of the game. On the other hand, if you want me to drive up, set up camp, glass up bucks, and send you on your way, Im in.
I drew X9A this year with 7 points. I will be up next month scouting.

A22 here and I purchased an AO tag last night. Now I don't have to worry about tracking down practice 30-06 ammo for the season.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Again, I find it hard to believe that 3,000 D-16's sold out along with 1,000 A-22's...In all my years, I've never seen this.
I think there are still quite a few D16 and A22 tags that will be available starting at 8 AM 2 July. Dug into all the Fish and Game press releases I could find and that is what I believe. I've been wrong once or twice in my life, so take it for what it's worth. I'll be on the computer at 7:59:59 on 7/2, looking for an A22.

I think there are still quite a few D16 and A22 tags that will be available starting at 8 AM 2 July. Dug into all the Fish and Game press releases I could find and that is what I believe. I've been wrong once or twice in my life, so take it for what it's worth. I'll be on the computer at 7:59:59 on 7/2, looking for an A22.

Bruce,

It's August 2nd, because you have a premium tag...D-16

Bruce,

It's August 2nd, because you have a premium tag...D-16
Thanks. I amended my calendar. I remember when you simply bought whatever tag you wanted whenever you wanted it. In some states, like CO, you need a doctorate in math or statistics just to figure out what the heck to do.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Thanks. I amended my calendar. I remember when you simply bought whatever tag you wanted whenever you wanted it. In some states, like CO, you need a doctorate in math or statistics just to figure out what the heck to do.

Yep....And we had just as many, if not more deer and just as big....This micro managing is BS since the greenies took over DFG and the state of California.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu