California Hunt Draw RESULTS ARE UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
Re: RESULTS ARE UP

I got my A-22! Shouldn't be a drawing but I got it nonetheless. Still pending on the sheep though...

Re: RESULTS ARE UP

i got another point, and pending on the elk too, should'nt be drawing either 8)

Nothing but points for me... :(

2013 Bighorn Sheep Complete 1 501 Zone 1 - Marble/Clipper Mountains No
2013 Deer Complete 1 G3 Goodale Buck No
2 G39 Round Valley Late Season Buck No
2013 Elk Complete 1 305 Northeastern CA - General - Bull No
2013 Fundraising Tag Drawings Complete 1 FR562 BIGHORN SHEEP FUNDRAISING DRAWING No
2013 Fundraising Tag Drawings Complete 1 FR460 OWENS VALLEY ELK FUNDRAISING DRAWING No
2013 Fundraising Tag Drawings Complete 1 FROZ OPEN ZONE DEER FUNDRAISING DRAWING No
2013 Pronghorn Antelope Complete 1 799 Preference Point Only - Antelope

I put in for preference point for deer, with A-22 as my second choice. I was a bit concerned after a recent thread about whether this "premium" tag would make me lose my points, but it says I still have 2 points as of 2013, and I got my A-22 tag.

I have been putting in for elk points for a long time now. I decided that this was the year to try and pull the trigger...I know, I know how dumb of me. I looked at the drawing results, and there is no way I'm getting drawn without max points. Then if I WERE to draw, the tag would cost me as much as an out of state tag. I'm done paying $8 every year. I didn't even put in for the point. I've never been elk hunting before, mostly because I couldn't afford to go out of state. Well, I still can't, but where there's a will, there's a way. Let the research begin!

I got my A22!...... Did any one that put in for it, not get it ???. And if everyone did get it that put in for it, are there any left over's?

Me and my dad both drew the X zone we wanted woo-hoo! Then we got montana a month after that for elk and Muleys! Gonna be a great year guys

Re: CAL DRAW RESULTS ARE UP

Lungpopper said:
Well I didn't get my first choice but I did get that all elusive D16. Now I'm sitting on 5 points

X2... not the 5 points, but the elusive D16 (party of 2).

A-22 and AO and a few points....

Fundraiser tags are pending. I'll assume I didn't win just based on the odds.

I did PD for first choice and D16 for second choice. So I managed to get a point AND a premium D16 (because it didn't sell out in the draw) I didn't know you could do that, but I learned it here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu