California Hunt Draw RESULTS ARE UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
Re: CAL DRAW RESULTS ARE UP

TaftHunter said:
I'm yanking all your chains! Sorry I got you guys excited :D just a-32 and annual A.

Lol pud

Wait pud sounds worse the what I put

TaftHunter said:
I'm yanking all your chains! Sorry I got you guys excited :D just a-32 and annual A.

Looks like its back to shooting your poor little milk licker's

I've never hunted out od the so cal zones, I am a self taught hunter who learns from his mistakes every yr, so I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm gonna start my own thread.Guess where I'm going. HOLY CHIT!

Sent from my Torque

g791 said:
I've never hunted out od the so cal zones, I am a self taught hunter who learns from his mistakes every yr, so I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm gonna start my own thread.Guess where I'm going. HOLY CHIT!

Sent from my Torque

ALABAMA!!!!!!

Not joking Lp.. I still can't believe it! I don't know where , to begin!
u9aby8e6.jpg

Sent from my Torque

g791 said:

WOW! That is just awesome! Nice job!

Wow !!!!! I thought thoes tags were like big foot ! U hear about them but never see 1

g791 said:
u9aby8e6.jpg

Sent from my Torque
What zone are you thinking

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't your go to any zone with that tag? Like G3?

He can...he won the California Big Game Lotto!

Thinking G39 first then G3 if nothing is good but need some bad weather.

Sent from my Torque

g791 said:
Thinking G39 first then G3 if nothing is good but need some bad weather.

Sent from my Torque
That is awesome and you have some good choices.picked out. The Round Valley will have quality bucks even if you don't get snow they will just be up higher we hunted it on the apprentice hunt with little to no snow and found some bruisers. G3 can't be beat for trophy bucks, you definitely hit the deer hunting lotto. GOOD LUCK!!

Man if I won that tag, I would hunt G3, I'd also be spending some cash, not on a guide but on my hunting buddy's... I'd be paying for the eyes in the bino's.... Take 2-3 guys with you pay there way. That's a tag of a life time in Cali. Plus the good time on this hunt will be with u for ever.

Congrats bro

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu