California Hunt Draw RESULTS ARE UP

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
Re: CAL DRAW RESULTS ARE UP

g791 said:
Thinking G39 first then G3 if nothing is good but need some bad weather.

Sent from my Torque

G39 has some monsters, talk to the gteam, I believe they hunted it a few years back during the junior hunt? My cousin killed a nice one out of there and my cousins friend kill a decent one out of g3. Either way you should kill a 28"+ buck

thats so awesome ! I was starting to think that it was a scam because I had never heard of anyone drawing it ! thats so cool , how many of those tags do they give out ?

so glad to see that someone got that tag , just out of curousity how many open zone tags did you buy when you won it ? you will have to keep everyone posted as to where you decide to hunt and also some pics of your hunt. I live in bishop but work outside of there and drew a x9a tag and would love to go along with you and help you kill a monster and as the x9a season ends the week after is g zone tag and so during the end of the season I will keep my eye out and tell you where I am seeing most of the deer and what class deer if you would like . just pray for snow . a lot of bucks are staying local it seems as though so that is good for you as long as they make it through archery season and x9a but the big ones seem to always make it but they get stupid during the rut which is when you could hunt them. i think that the round valley hunt is better than g3 and holds more deer and larger ones . good luck

TaftHunter said:
Me and my dad both drew the X zone we wanted woo-hoo! Then we got montana a month after that for elk and Muleys! Gonna be a great year guys

what x zone ?

Just got a call.
I only bought 1 tag.
And haven't yet a chance at a buck, so this will hopefully be my first! I may need all the help I can get since solo is the way I usually go.
nenabepe.jpg

Sent from my Torque

That's too awesome g791. You should have a great opportunity at an awesome buck! If the Gteam can be of any assistance just let us know! Good Luck!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu