Chasin Coues...

I might add...that after fiddle fcking around for god knows how long ..that bastard got nervous..note the tense posture as he glares right at us from 580 In the video...in this pic..he is clueless.. they ain't glued to the bed fellas...he about to bolt in that vid..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-184029~2.png
    Screenshot_20211204-184029~2.png
    611.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20211205-151532~2.png
    Screenshot_20211205-151532~2.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks buddy..even a blind boar hog finds an acorn once in awhile..

I might add...that after fiddle fcking around for god knows how long ..that bastard got nervous..note the tense posture as he glares right at us from 580 In the video...in this pic..he is clueless.. they ain't glued to the bed fellas...he about to bolt in that vid..
Yup he be ready to jump when he realized it was the grim reaper eyeing him. next time he'll be faster, belay my last., no next time for dat bad boy.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Dude..I have yet to shoot a coues that has even been remotely close to a ROAD!! F me Alice!! I thanked Jesus personally today for the 2 boys that did all the work!!! Someday it's gonna happen that I can look out the window and spot one...someday..there's always hope!! Ha!!
Ya not to mention a mile in coues country is generally 30-40 floors and feels like 3 miles. This dang rocks under the yellow grass make for a fun hike.

Prickly pear in yellow grass .about ankle high..fck me Alice..ouch

• Love
Reactions: Stikbrandon
That too.. least it's visible...this year the grass is extra high...prickly and rocks..bad shit for sure ..gonna be picking it out for days....happy it's over!! Now.. back to
Texas and XXXL mule bucks in the rut! And an Aoudad or 2!! Man I'm tired .

Yup..at my casa in the back 40.. 40 ft..ha!

And another... apparently this is what all the hardcore ..serious hunters ..do now on Instagram and social media ..cause they are perplexed .. bewildered..and just really showing respect to the animal.. boys said I just need a Flathat and I could be famous!!!!!! Next time I get to shoot something..I'm Flat hatting it!!Screenshot_20211204-181733~4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu