Collared Cat

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Went checked out some cams on the best 40 acres in San Diego this afternoon...Didn't see squat driving around, but checking the 1st cam in the compound was a big old lion...And son of a gun, if he isn't collared...I'll make a couple of calls on Monday and see if I can find out who he is and where he's from.

Few pix from the cams.

.265.JPG266.JPG193.JPG228.JPG280.JPG

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
Went checked out some cams on the best 40 acres in San Diego this afternoon...Didn't see squat driving around, but checking the 1st cam in the compound was a big old lion...And son of a gun, if he isn't collared...I'll make a couple of calls on Monday and see if I can find out who he is and where he's from.

Few pix from the cams.

.View attachment 44646View attachment 44647View attachment 44648View attachment 44649View attachment 44650

Few pix from the cams.

.View attachment 44646View attachment 44647View attachment 44648View attachment 44649View attachment 44650
That pic of that cat in front of a doghouse looks familiar, seems I’ve seen it before

cadeerhunter

Feb 11, 2017
I love it when Gavin Newsom lover's say that we have taken over the mountain lion habitats. What a freaking joke. Proper management of any predator is sound management and nothing more... It is time to introduce proper game management by voting out trash in November.

THE_NEW_GUY

Dec 21, 2015
Beaumont
Tell you what guys nothing gets the old heart pumping like coming face-to-face with a mountain lion out in turkey Woods. About 7 years ago I was sitting next to a a tree off of lusardi Truck Trail, when this big lion came in on my turkey decoys. He looked at me I looked at him and he went back the way he came. I picked up my decoys and out to the truck I went.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu