D11/A31 update

Re: D11 update

alrighty..my final report for the D11 season...i went out on saturday and hunted the area where i saw the 3x3...after seeing nothing on the morning hunt i ran into another hunter and was informed that the 3x3 was taken last saturday afternoon...bummer..his brother got it and showed me pics to prove it..!!! the afternoon hunt was also a bust ...no deer at all...went out this morning to an old spot i used to hunt and saw nothing again...tag soup for me for the 7th year in a row.. :( lets see what next year brings...!!!

You put in a good effort and spent time hunting out in the field. That is always good season in my book. A deer would be a great season, but none the less you had a good season!! Keep up the scouting in the off season. Your Great season gonna happen. It will pay you off good I predict with something BIG.

UD,

You've showed great stick-to-itiveness......When you get that 1st buck. You'll have a life long memory......Thanks for all the updates thru-out the season.

Thanx for the positive words everyone...back before the station fire i was tagging out every year...had awesome honey holes and always saw lots of deer including bucks...since then its been tough but i keep pushin` on..always fun hunting no matter what the outcome...!!!

also i still have an a31 tag and i am gettin ready to hit the east coast for some whitetail action...!! To the hunt my friends..!!!!!!

Man, have to say as I was reading this I was getting more and more excited until I saw the post about it being taken. That sucks! better luck next year. had a 2x2 get away from me and my buddy so I know the feeling

ultimatedude said:
no updates on A31 until i get back from some whitetail hunting in Connecticut and Pennsy....TO THE HUNT...!!!!!

UD is heading back to Connecticut to get midevel on some deer again.

I used to live in North Stonington. Have you heard of the town?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu