D11/A31 update

Re: D11 update

alrighty..my final report for the D11 season...i went out on saturday and hunted the area where i saw the 3x3...after seeing nothing on the morning hunt i ran into another hunter and was informed that the 3x3 was taken last saturday afternoon...bummer..his brother got it and showed me pics to prove it..!!! the afternoon hunt was also a bust ...no deer at all...went out this morning to an old spot i used to hunt and saw nothing again...tag soup for me for the 7th year in a row.. :( lets see what next year brings...!!!

You put in a good effort and spent time hunting out in the field. That is always good season in my book. A deer would be a great season, but none the less you had a good season!! Keep up the scouting in the off season. Your Great season gonna happen. It will pay you off good I predict with something BIG.

UD,

You've showed great stick-to-itiveness......When you get that 1st buck. You'll have a life long memory......Thanks for all the updates thru-out the season.

Thanx for the positive words everyone...back before the station fire i was tagging out every year...had awesome honey holes and always saw lots of deer including bucks...since then its been tough but i keep pushin` on..always fun hunting no matter what the outcome...!!!

also i still have an a31 tag and i am gettin ready to hit the east coast for some whitetail action...!! To the hunt my friends..!!!!!!

Man, have to say as I was reading this I was getting more and more excited until I saw the post about it being taken. That sucks! better luck next year. had a 2x2 get away from me and my buddy so I know the feeling

ultimatedude said:
no updates on A31 until i get back from some whitetail hunting in Connecticut and Pennsy....TO THE HUNT...!!!!!

UD is heading back to Connecticut to get midevel on some deer again.

I used to live in North Stonington. Have you heard of the town?

Back