Dang It! Please... Not AGAIN!... Hope it's not CoronaVirus.

This lovely creature I eventually chose to be the mother of my child. ;) Mama used to be into Fitness competitions back then (circa 2004) We met in '05. And in terms of electing to share them here, it's no big deal because the entity that put on those Fitness competitions already had these posted up online, along with of course all the various other contestants. This one just happens to be one of my favorites.
View attachment 43282
Should change your to Lucky Dog

Well... though my lungs are most definitely NOT out of the woods yet... I am glad to say that yesterday we were able to take the scouts out for some shooting. Most of them were able to complete those merit badges.

I was having fun playing "Golf" the way real men do! (Hittin' 'em with rifle shots at 100yds.) Even managed to coach a couple scouts to pull it off as well with my .17 HMR. Was making sure to make a big deal out of it when they'd finally hit one!

We were all pulling for you Larry...glad you made it!! Until next time....

Have the wife post the estate sale on your 2nd Amendments after you meet the maker. This will surely bring her in lots of loot. This should be able to put your boy through college...easily....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu