Dang It! Please... Not AGAIN!... Hope it's not CoronaVirus.

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Damn it... just started getting better from that 1.5 mo huge coughing jag. Then... Mama gets sick and is out like 3 days or so in a pretty bad way.

And their company is Asian, and gets it's product from China (silk floral arragements and such) and currently they are not rec'v product because of the quarantine.

Damn it... sure enough last night I start feeling something comin' on! Eyes itchy, hot and dry, weaping a bit, starting to get some milder lung-butter... and oh my goodness... now the friggin CHILLS like nobodies business! Ugh!

Be careful out there people this is no joke.

can we start a go fund me page?

Reactions: TRICER
Gdawg it's probably plain old flu.
I had it. My wife got and it does kick you ass. As Trumph said in his speech. About Corona virus , from plain flu 25k a year
Die every year.
Best medicine my opinion, good ol home made chicken & veggies soup
Bon appetit.

Reactions: Smokey58
Just for the record, our new addition to the family, and this is serious, I laugh for you bet, our new puppy got vaccination for Corona virus.

Attachments

• 1582945432386466102890195510588.jpg
    1582945432386466102890195510588.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 24

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu