Dang It! Please... Not AGAIN!... Hope it's not CoronaVirus.

Just for the record, our new addition to the family, and this is serious, I laugh for you bet, our new puppy got vaccination for Corona virus.
Coronavirus has existed long before the world knew about it with this latest, nastiest version. Your dog wasn’t vaccinated against the new nasty version. Many, many people contract versions of coronavirus in the US every year. It is similar to rhinovirus, otherwise know as the common cold. Most of you have probably had some sort of coronavirus in your lifetime. The reason the new coronavirus is scary is not that it kills people (lots of viruses do that), it’s that we have no way of preventing it from killing people yet (a vaccination). It spreads via droplet like all the other common respiratory viruses. Wash your hands and avoid sick people and you will be fine!

Yeppers
Coronavirus has existed long before the world knew about it with this latest, nastiest version. Your dog wasn’t vaccinated against the new nasty version. Many, many people contract versions of coronavirus in the US every year. It is similar to rhinovirus, otherwise know as the common cold. Most of you have probably had some sort of coronavirus in your lifetime. The reason the new coronavirus is scary is not that it kills people (lots of viruses do that), it’s that we have no way of preventing it from killing people yet (a vaccination). It spreads via droplet like all the other common respiratory viruses. Wash your hands and avoid sick people and you will be fine!
Yes Mr Kellendv that was the point of my post. it was rhetorical statement. I am up to date on the status of CDC, WHO and what ever, there are many bugs that can kill us.
but as stated by Trump, they are prepared and are ready. don't panic. unless you are not ready for it. but the corona virus has been a round for a while.
but the difference here is Genetic Modified MOFO. by mad scientist, who created this monster, and it got loose. yes I am very up yo date.
so as many of our Narcistic, Condescending , Brain Washed Individuals who believe they are above God,

Coronavirus has existed long before the world knew about it with this latest, nastiest version. Your dog wasn’t vaccinated against the new nasty version. Many, many people contract versions of coronavirus in the US every year. It is similar to rhinovirus, otherwise know as the common cold. Most of you have probably had some sort of coronavirus in your lifetime. The reason the new coronavirus is scary is not that it kills people (lots sof viruses do that), it’s that we have no way of preventing it from killing people yet (a vaccination). It spreads via droplet like all the other common respiratory viruses. Wash your hands and avoid sick people and you will be fine!
I was just hanging out with my friend. His son had a long battle with cancer that he ultimately beat. He just told me that he got some
form of the corona virus 3 times when his immune system was down. Not the same strand obviously.

Last edited:
Whoo... man.. finally was able to eat some of my stew with Collard Greens, Bok Choy and Pork Loin. While the fever was raging I'd just been drinking nothing but Iced Tea.

This one has been crazy! Off and on my Jaw would twitch uncontrollably. And from the fever/inflammation causing havoc on my old dirtbike tailbone injury. if a cough or sneeze happened, OMG...it would make my tailbone want to give out and pull me right down to the floor! Scary stuff. At least Tylenol IS causing a sweat to break, so that's good.

Bummed because I'd planned to go out today to try for Fox/Yote. Oh well. Now I just hope I can get better in time for the Scouts Troop Shoot next weekend. Allows them to go for Merit badges for .22 and Shotgun.

Better bolster your immune system GDawg.
Yeah... my immune system ain't the greatest 'cause I caught Rheumatic Fever (aka Scarlet Fever) as a kid. It's an auto-immune disease because that virus ends up binding to certain receptor sites that end up causing your bodies immune system to attack yourself in trying to get at them. Typically joints, and heart-valves. My heart-valves are fine though. Also attacks the liver. I had Jaundice from it too.

Remember those plastic Milk Cartons in the 70's with the pop tops? My right hand had become so swollen and inflamed I couldn't pop the top off one of those, it hurt too bad. My ankles were swollen and buckled under, I couldn't walk. Pops had to pick me up and carry me. And they call it Scarlet Fever because all your capillaries in your skin get all kindsa red and inflamed.

Well... while I was down and out, the boy seems to have come down with it now. He's burning up now too 103.9F, so Mama's being good about watching him and making him drink fluids, etc.

Hehe... on the plus side, I've dropped 7 Lbs (in water weight I'm sure) from this.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu