Did you know ?

Has to be posted, it would be a bad deal if it were to get posted after you went in and got tagged on the way out ?

If the DFW agent didn't write a court date on the ticket then I would take it to the court and request a dismissal. Either he follows the rules or it doesn't count.

So here we go Biden and camp going to force you to have the vaccine,

by making it a law that all company's with over 100 employees will demand you show proof of vaccination or you must show a weekly negative test result.

So screw the shows and bars that you can not get into they plan to take your job.

So here we go Biden and camp going to force you to have the vaccine,

by making it a law that all company's with over 100 employees will demand you show proof of vaccination or you must show a weekly negative test result.

So screw the shows and bars that you can not get into they plan to take your job.
Bout 8 weeks behind bud.

• Haha
Reactions: TRICER and HATCHET1
I hate CA...and Covid...too soon? LoL.. Go Braves!!!!!

No one is taking my job, it’s a choice to either be vaccinated or not be vaccinated. It is a shitty situation but it still is a choice. Like living in California.
You are right, it's a shitty situation but, if "let's go Brandon" gets his way, lots of people with need to make a choice. I'm glad I won't be one of them. I think, actually I know the mandates are wrong.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I love Arizona... I'm hunting javalina in February with an Az Game Warden... great guy. Ed F

Reactions: HATCHET1
Nice Eddie!! I like Az Too!! I too will be hunting with a game Warden in December..But In WA state....he happens to be my Nephew...so no truck hunting for me... sadly....Damn...LOL..

Big bears and Eastern Whitetails....never trust Whitey....

I love Arizona... I'm hunting javalina in February with an Az Game Warden... great guy. Ed F
You AZ guys ever heard of the Warden Sam Lawry from AZ? I heard him on a podcast recently and the man has some great stories from his career as a warden.

You can hear him on Ep. 295 of the Meateater podcast.

Reactions: 180ls1
They are going to be Hard pressed getting Major corporations to buy into this, They are all ready short staffed and having difficulties Hiring qualified people. Think they are going to go along with losing more trained and capable personal over this vaccination ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu