Dove season

Cant wait!! I feel like one of those progressive insurance commercials where im turning into my parents and bitching about the old days when i could get a brick of shells for $20 instead of a box for $20. Im gonna have to start selling dove poppers on a road side stand to feed my ammo habit!

Sadly I'm forced to kill a few blackmules before the opener...but rest assured I will be taking copious notes and marking dove sightings and roosts on my ONX while I'm out killing bucks....come September 1st...it's full DOVE mode for 15 days!!! Can't wait for the copious amounts of dead dove on the tail gate pics!!! YES!!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
Going out a few times in the next three weeks to see if I can find copious amounts of them in AZ. This Friday first trip over.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu