Dove

Keep um comin fellas..getting a huge dove boner..I'm jealous ..stuck traveling back into hell this morning... Wish I was touching doves this weekend instead of large mammals...gonna live vicariously thru you dove shooters ..bring it!!

.Screenshot_20220811-105446.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Late start and brutal heat in the IV today... but managed to land some.
e8186cc6866ad5efc0e8620e6100e218.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Our spot in Yuma was humid which wasn’t fun with the heat. Some competition at our normal spot too.

But we still had three limits (including myself) and the other bags were okay.

Used my new sxs and it performed beautifully. I forgot to get a group photo but got some good ones of the boy.

Spragues was well stocked with ammo, including steel.

Last edited:
Dustin,

Yep, one of saddest days of my life...Labor Day, 2013...I think remember the call that day.......... :relieved:
I think it as sept 2nd the day he passed. I remember a friend in the club calling me to tell me and it was about the most shocking news I can remember receiving. I never go a Labor Day without thinking about joel. I had only bought the cabin the year before. The biggest buck I’ve ever seen showed up in my yard oct 6th, the day of his funeral. I shot that buck Nov 9th and I’ll always associate it with him.

I think it as sept 2nd the day he passed. I remember a friend in the club calling me to tell me and it was about the most shocking news I can remember receiving. I never go a Labor Day without thinking about joel. I had only bought the cabin the year before. The biggest buck I’ve ever seen showed up in my yard oct 6th, the day of his funeral. I shot that buck Nov 9th and I’ll always associate it with him.
I remember the day like it was yesterday.

I passed the lake doing 105mph to the feed yard.

I was supposed to be with him that day but was nursing a bad bee sting in my nose (yeah, was hard to breathe)

I carry a lot of pain from that day.

Damn, I miss him.16620992098492367496019857645507.jpg

Hunted the opener. I was done at 6:40am. They came in great on the mojos. It really was not as hot as I thought it would get. Hunted Niland. Had to use the IC and IM for the Citori. Doves were too close for the IM and Full.

John

Reactions: CazadorSuerte
Our spot in Yuma was humid which wasn’t fun with the heat. Some competition at our normal spot too.

But we still had three limits (including myself) and the other bags were okay.

Used my new sxs and it performed beautifully. I forgot to get a group photo but got some good ones of the boy.

Spragues was well stocked with ammo, including steel.

View attachment 55447
I was also in Yuma too, on first I was surprised at how much humidity was in the air. I was sweated out and back in the truck by noon.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu