F california

Well guys, if this mornings reports on the election hold up we are truly f*&ked. We will lose the White House and both houses. Our only hope will be the SCOTUS. That is until the dems. pack the court. This could get real ugly. And god forbid Biden dies in office or, the dems. fall back on the 25th amendment and deem him unfit to serve. It's clear he suffers from dementia.

Then we get Kamala

What has been left out of all this strong men thing, which was never in the equation in old times, are weak, bleeding heart women...They are brainwashed, media influenced, and they vote...They were convinced Trump was a bad guy...Add in college aged kids that are soft, easily swayed, and can become violent, if triggered by radicals leaders (ANTIFA & BLM).

Folks, America is up against it...Joe Biden will be a non factor, but Kamala Harris is dangerous...If the senate is lost...We will be fighting for many American traditions...Here in California, Newsom along with the rest of the liberal dems will have free reign to control us (like the C-19 BS).

We will fight, but I see tough times ahead, especially here in the once great state of California.

This country was founded by people leaving their birthplace to tame wild lands for a chance at a better life. Were those men cowards for leaving as well? No they sought a better future for themselves and their families..

That is great if you have a job that pays you enough that you don't notice the ridiculous cost of living but when I see that I can own a home for far less then what I pay a month in rent..its a no brainer..

It is pretty obvious that Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan didn't stop counting until they had Biden winning. Tuesday night it looked like Trump had won, but by the next day it was slowly being taken away. As soon as the mail-in-vote scam was put in place, it was over. We just became a third-rate country with this election. And, the powers that be are telling us we can only have candidates they approve of. Well, one good thing came out of this -- I found out Arizona is going Democrat before I retire and move.

Reactions: WaterDog
The single largest voting block in every single state in the nation are those not aligned with either party. Most of us don't like Trump and we don't like Biden either. Kamala is the best thing that has happened to the Republicans: 1) no moral core, no constituency, (other than bankers and swamp creatures) and will be unable to win the next election. She became a US Senator not because the people of California believe in her, but because she is the darling of Democrat power brokers, and most importantly because the majority of the state does not support Republican political ideology.

Democrats: "do what we say or you are racist"
Republicans: "do what we say or you are communist"

We have a lot more in common with each other than we do with our real enemies: China, Russia, Iran, and good part of the Muslim world.

We Americans have to find a way to work together. I don't see why it couldn't start here in California.

Strange times and they continue to get stranger. Biden is a non issue , the nation survived 8 years of Obama we could easily survive Biden , he's actually a mute point.

At this point I believe we control the Senate , the House is close.

The concerning individual here is, Harris , wild card and completely untrust worthy. Now I agree with monyako that given a TRUE election she could not win fairly win but I am losing hope in the democratic process.

At the end of the day we as a nation need an individual that can unite this GREAT country , 49 versus 51% is erroding our foundation. As a nation we need to spend the next four years not filing lawsuits , not spending tax payers money trying to impeach a President but looking for a candidate that can lead the United States AND we as a nation need to put a spot light on our entire voting process.

What has been left out of all this strong men thing, which was never in the equation in old times, are weak, bleeding heart women...They are brainwashed, media influenced, and they vote...They were convinced Trump was a bad guy...Add in college aged kids that are soft, easily swayed, and can become violent, if triggered by radicals leaders (ANTIFA & BLM).

Folks, America is up against it...Joe Biden will be a non factor, but Kamala Harris is dangerous...If the senate is lost...We will be fighting for many American traditions...Here in California, Newsom along with the rest of the liberal dems will have free reign to control us (like the C-19 BS).

We will fight, but I see tough times ahead, especially here in the once great state of California.
Steve, I know me and you are about the same age. It is amazing how much alike we both think.

As a state California is awesome has the best of everything . But the state government is one of the worsted in the nation and has been for a long time. Sad to say I don't see this changing at all due to the three cities that control the vote here in California, the big three can out vote the rest of the state as a whole. Sad part is there is nothing the rest of the state can do about it.

As a state California is awesome has the best of everything . But the state government is one of the worsted in the nation and has been for a long time. Sad to say I don't see this changing at all due to the three cities that control the vote here in California, the big three can out vote the rest of the state as a whole. Sad part is there is nothing the rest of the state can do about it.
Screenshot_20201106-194856_Chrome.jpg

Problem solver. Whatever happened.

Reactions: Nuevo
There's actually a ton to be happy about, down-ballot elections went pretty well and Trump bought conservatives the judicial branch for 20+ years. In terms of judges, the 2016 election was more consequential than the 2020 election, and we'll be feeling the effects of those judges' rulings for decades. I think Biden would be lucky to appoint a quarter of the judges that Trump did, especially with McConnell still in charge. If Trump is really done, I wish him the best and am grateful he made that happen.

I was drawn to California by (a flaming liberal) old military buddy who convinced me that it needs more people like me to fight the good fight. That was ten years ago and I can't wait to leave this dumpster fire and never look back.

That being said, I met my wife here and became self employed.

There's no saving this place. unless you can simultaneously put a supermajority of conservatives in the legislature while also replacing the governor and AG in one single election, it'll be Trump all over again. The legislators will stonewall any reasonable candidate who makes it into office, frame them, accuse them of every rotten deed the legislators have done themselves, and basically make their tenure in office such an awful mess of disinformation and accusations, that the populace just wants the newcomer gone for the sake of some peace and quiet, which is exactly what happened to Trump (full disclosure, I'm not a Trump fan by any means, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and the left has become so deranged that any enemy of them is an ally to America).

Regarding "respecting" other opinions, hogwash. There's no respect or civility due for political stances that seek to undermine American principles. The USA and its constitution were founded upon the overarching principle that individual liberty is the highest virtue a free society can strive for. Free shit might make people feel good, but it's wholly contrary to the most foundational aspect of being an American. Civility and respect for shitty unamerican viewpoints are what allowed things to get this bad in the first place, and unfortunately until space colonization becomes a widespread thing, there's nowhere left to run and try over in a new land. We either stamp this garbage out once and for all, or our kids and grandkids will only know freedom as a story of the old world.

Regarding "respecting" other opinions, hogwash. There's no respect or civility due for political stances that seek to undermine American principles. The USA and its constitution were founded upon the overarching principle that individual liberty is the highest virtue a free society can strive for. Free shit might make people feel good, but it's wholly contrary to the most foundational aspect of being an American. Civility and respect for shitty unamerican viewpoints are what allowed things to get this bad in the first place, and unfortunately until space colonization becomes a widespread thing, there's nowhere left to run and try over in a new land. We either stamp this garbage out once and for all, or our kids and grandkids will only know freedom as a story of the old world.
Another thing about "respecting others' viewpoints" is that it's always a one way street, meaning we must respect liberal viewpoints while conservatives get crapped on. Just the other day at work, my liberal coworkers (always the ones starting arguments, mind you) started with their BS, and I calmly let them finish their thought because I truly wanted to hear how they think (stupidly, obviously). But as soon as I chime in, they cut me off, talk over me, and get all hysterical that I could even think the way I do. So yeah, the whole notion of "diversity of thought" is crap nowadays, unless it means diversity of liberal thought.

Another thing about "respecting others' viewpoints" is that it's always a one way street, meaning we must respect liberal viewpoints while conservatives get crapped on. Just the other day at work, my liberal coworkers (always the ones starting arguments, mind you) started with their BS, and I calmly let them finish their thought because I truly wanted to hear how they think (stupidly, obviously). But as soon as I chime in, they cut me off, talk over me, and get all hysterical that I could even think the way I do. So yeah, the whole notion of "diversity of thought" is crap nowadays, unless it means diversity of liberal thought.
Sounds like a Mexican stand-off.

"I'll respect you, when you respect me."
-No, no... I'll respect YOU, when you respect ME!

Replace 'liberal' with 'conservative' and it's the exact same issue I have.

They still haven’t counted my vote
3d06a21377f28573cdb57c1c902198ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu