First rain thread of the season

MOUTHCALLINMATT

Sep 15, 2019
Looking forward to seeing pics of flooded campground & trucks sliding off into ditches.

Anyone at Wister or SJ wanting to confirm the conditions & keep the crowds light?

Reactions: chessie
Looking forward to seeing pics of flooded campground & trucks sliding off into ditches.

Anyone at Wister or SJ wanting to confirm the conditions & keep the crowds light?
Scared me off . Of course I’m waiting for my new waders . Like you I want to see the slop and stuck trucks . Old Quack 49

I just got home from the valley. Very light rain as we left, nothing crazy...yet.

I went to try my luck yesterday and spent the night in the woods to hit it again at sunrise. I finally left once i got a break of the rain.
Today's rain was heavy! Thunder and lightning, enough to keep me in the truck for safety.
I saw 2 cars in the one spot that i decided to skip because of the weather forecast. I hope the folks who were there got out on time and safe.
Yesterday looked promising but today's weather kind of send the Deer to early bedding i assume.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Good thinking dude..the truck is always safe and really your best bet .

Reactions: ilovesprig
Now it’s coming down!! IV getting a good drink.

Let's see some mud pics from you wister guys!!!

My buddy sent some pics from the Wister area today, looked very swampy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu