First time hunting archery in D13

Archernewb

May 9, 2023
Got into archery the last few years going to hunt D13 if anyone with experience will let me tag along or if any other newbs just want a partner let me know please.
Thanks in advance

Terrible Zone ...but get out there and learn it!!! D16 may be better...lots of 16ers here to help!!! Welcome!!!

Terrible Zone ...but get out there and learn it!!! D16 may be better...lots of 16ers here to help!!! Welcome!!!
Thank you, Yeah I've heard that D13 is tough but I live not to far away and I've been backpacking this area my whole life just never hunted before.

Keep posting your efforts, questions, reports and when people see youre really trying and have some skin in the game they will be much more inclined to help out.

PS. Now is a great time to locate/scout them with no hunters in the woods and it not being too hot.

Got into archery the last few years going to hunt D13 if anyone with experience will let me tag along or if any other newbs just want a partner let me know please.
Thanks in advance
I'm a bit new as well, but am looking for hunting partners for Socal. I also have plans for Utah & Montana. I'll shoot you a DM.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu