Flash back Friday..

The one in the middle was depleting the dove population at an alarming rate, so it had to go.....your welcome Dove shooters..Happy Friday!! Now let's see that dove!!

Screenshot_20230808-235731~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I also like Fast Eddy's Taxidermy..quickest turn around in the west!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Lost another good man to time a couple weeks back. His name was Milt and I met him in the goose fields about thirty plus years ago. Career Navy master chief petty officer and then veterans hospital staff. His entire life was in service to his country and others, He had a full life with kids and grand kids. I had the privelidge as a few others on this site to spend many a morning with him in a duck blind or goose pit . His selflessness, humor and wisdom left a life long impression on me. He always spoke in the moment and never down on anyone. He came from a depression era life and pulled himself up by his own boot straps. He was always a joy to be around and all of us looked forward to his company when he was around. Some of us had the privelidge a few years back to help him acheive one of his goals after retirement which was to harvest an elk. Gods speed Milt you will live in our hearts forever and I'm sure you and some of your famous quotes will be spoken of in perpituity.

IMG_0376.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu