Flash back Friday..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Guessing back in 86:eek:r ,7.... you know..when camo made a difference.....the hell hole...well before the truck fellas .. don't miss those days . exhausting...thank the Lord for those bushland pants....and the Remington pack frame from Walmart or big 5...still have it today...ahh yes .Screenshot_20220311-204708.png

Ya stevo...this pic popped up on my computer today? WTF? Computers were not even around then!!! Ha!!:great base ball pic man..stud!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Ahh man!! Love it..old school!! No beard?

Baltimore................... :blush:

.View attachment 53678
About as old as I go with non digitized photos- 2005 yellowfin that weighed out at #52 caught on #20 test P-line on a Shimano Trinidad on a custom wrapped carbonfiber blank from Loomis with early stage flurocarbon leader on a Gamakatsu circle hook with a ring leader. State of the art back then. Took me forty five minutes to put it on the boat with more laps around the rail than I can remember.IMG_0060.JPG

Last edited:
Late 70's... 100# Bigeye on the Prowler. Custom Sabre rod, Penn 6/0 Newell wide packed with 80# Ande clear. State of the art for the time. Pre bowhunting... Ed F
View attachment 53680
Big eyes are few and far between these days, not sure why. I have never got one, or if I remember even seen one, and I have spent a lot of time on the water.

Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu