Forced Mallard copulation in my back yard!

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
A few drakes were having their way with one hen in the back yard this afternoon. It was entertaining watching the wife freak out asking what are they doing and telling me to go out and stop them! I took a picture instead!
b6b373e9ba3aeab84d68a009aacf4f20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few drakes were having their way with one hen in the back yard this afternoon. It was entertaining watching the wife freak out asking what are they doing and telling me to go out and stop them! I took a picture instead!
b6b373e9ba3aeab84d68a009aacf4f20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just have to ask, Do you two have any kids.

Oh my goodness... my sick mind... Now you go out and get a man-sized Mallard head mask. And you hurry up and adjourn to the boudoir before her... get in bed, put on the Mallard's head mask. Then when she enters the room you can EFF with her mind saying something like "I've been waiting for you, Clarice...!" HaHA!

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu