FRESH INTELL...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This just in from my Lead intelligence officer...the hogs and turkeys are freeloading at granny's...time to go collect the the rent....in blood....I gotta pretty good idea where they will be at the end of our trip in 2 weeks...I'm gonna go with the "Freezer" for the win....I hate pigs..Screenshot_20220314-101455.pngScreenshot_20220314-101509.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Any truth to Cal. going to additional tag system for turkey rather than just upland stamp? Something I read on another forum.

Any truth to Cal. going to additional tag system for turkey rather than just upland stamp? Something I read on another forum.
Not sure about the yardbirds..but a simple hog stamp for 15 dollars is in the works instead of those stupid highly over priced single tags that ca charges for a introduced non native feral mammal known as the hog ..

Reactions: sportyg and MasonP
Man they are Gross!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220314-104241.png
    Screenshot_20220314-104241.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

They've been trying for years and we're the only state that doesn't have tag/stamp...I would be all for it, if they would use the money for transplanting or the moving of turkeys into new areas (even old areas)...My guess is, they won't use one dime towards the betterment of turkeys...Hence, I've been against anymore "fees" to hunt turkeys in California.

Last edited:
They've been trying for years and we're the only state that doesn't have tag/stamp...I would be all for it, if they would use the money for transplanting or the moving of turkeys into new areas (even old areas)...My guess is, they won't use one dime towards the betterment of turkeys...Hence, I've been against any more "fees" to hunt turkeys in California.
It seems the powers that be would be happy for hunters to wipe them out while paying extra for the privilege.

Last edited:
This just in from my Lead intelligence officer...the hogs and turkeys are freeloading at granny's...time to go collect the the rent....in blood....I gotta pretty good idea where they will be at the end of our trip in 2 weeks...I'm gonna go with the "Freezer" for the win....I hate pigs..View attachment 53690View attachment 53691
I’m always up to drive and shoot some pigs. Here’s to hoping CA reduces the price of tags on them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu