What's the difference between skill and individual hunter? I am a hunter FYI, never been a target guy but this looks like it could be helpful.

What's the difference between skill and individual hunter? I am a hunter FYI, never been a target guy but this looks like it could be helpful.
Individual hunter would fall in category 1, 2, or 3. Skills is if your rifle does not meet weight and/or power factor

1675805872863.png
1675805841879.png

1675805807164.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 180ls1
Reactions: sportyg and NBK
It exposes all of your weaknesses. Most of which you didn't think existed. ;)

So these are basically like a 3d shoot but with guns?

Maybe we'll try a little harder to get to the next one. I could use some help/practice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu