It exposes all of your weaknesses. Most of which you didn't think existed. ;)

haha my elk hunt last fall did the same. Did not practice field positions enough last year.

haha my elk hunt last fall did the same. Did not practice field positions enough last year.

Positions are just one area the match exposes. It forces a finite grid application when glassing under duress. Everything you do is compressed into a short timeframe. This causes/forces you to have a repeatable process when engaging into an area with potential targets/game.

You will learn more in two days than you will in 2 years otherwise. This event goes beyond just shooting at variable ranges/distances.

Humbling I might add. Fun for sure - if you enjoy learning and conquering.

Jeff,

I like the little shell thingy on the side...................... :innocent:

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu