Happy hunting

Same for me, I won’t be able to make it out for a week but good luck to all on the opener.

Same here Jason. I will have to wait until may be mid week. Good luck to you all fellas… leave some for us!!!

Haha damn..Im in the same boat..im out in Boise doing job interviews until Tuesday. Good luck out there everyone. Trying to bag my first Turkey before I leave San Diego..gonna hit the woods when I'm back.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Check hunt report...couple of cockblockers laid waist to some of gods creatures this am.... Freaking game hogs..

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Only turkey hunting I did this weekend.
Going up for the spenceville WA balance of state hunt this coming Weds.

Attachments

• 20220326_153829.jpg
    20220326_153829.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu