Harold and Kumar go to San J

MY GOD @HATCHET1 where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... disclaimer i have a 21" barrel on a old benelli motifeltro super 90. They sold it as a upland gun. i have duck hunted a lot with it and it works just fine.

please god tell me you do not have the pistol grip version of this gun?

good chance the forcing cone on this thing is not right. and no rib and a post style sight is not going to aim right. STOP do not spend more money on this. get a hunting shotgun if you are going to be a hunter and leave the tacticool rig at home. Do not put a choke in any tighter than .710" that will give you a very tight pattern with steel. I shoot a mod choke (.712) but i have been shooting my whole life.

for under 500 bucks you can get a decent hunting gun for next year.

Last edited:
SCH needs to consider holding an awards ceremony for the greatest threads of the year in several different categories. This one should be nominated for the longest thread with the most crazy nonrelated responses. Keep it going I'm laughing everytime I look at this thread no disrespect to anyone but it's allover the place.

SCH needs to consider holding an awards ceremony for the greatest threads of the year in several different categories. This one should be nominated for the longest thread with the most crazy nonrelated responses. Keep it going I'm laughing everytime I look at this thread no disrespect to anyone but it's allover the place.

This is what happens when DFG makes you wait two weeks to hunt, lol

MY GOD @HATCHET1 where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... disclaimer i have a 21" barrel on a old benelli motifeltro super 90. They sold it as a upland gun. i have duck hunted a lot with it and it works just fine.

please god tell me you do not have the pistol grip version of this gun?

good chance the forcing cone on this thing is not right. and no rib and a post style sight is not going to aim right. STOP do not spend more money on this. get a hunting shotgun if you are going to be a hunter and leave the tacticool rig at home. Do not put a choke in any tighter than .710" that will give you a very tight pattern with steel. I shoot a mod choke (.712) but i have been shooting my whole life.

for under 500 bucks you can get a decent hunting gun for next year.

Anyone heard from Hatchet or Baboltin? Hope they didn't take it further than this forum. I had a feeling something/someone was missing around here. Hope all is well.

I got Muddy assembled, man going to be easier than huffin those decoys on my shoulders. Need to pick up some bungee cords for the cart and for a jerk string rig. What do you guys use for weight on your jerk strings? Was thinking maybe a brick or an old dumbell but I have these 7 oz break away sinkers I am wondering if they will work, takes quite a bit to break them away and with a bungee attached I think may just work, less weight but lots of holding power.

F709AB1F-E873-4AF1-8B68-805DCF71480A.jpeg

I'm not a waterfowler, but I hope to be someday. Learning a lot on this thread. Keep it coming!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Finally got the sling attached, sourcing the mounting parts online sucks, most have crappy descriptions at best. Had to order 5 different stud kits to finally get a front and back stud that was compatible to what was already drilled into the stock. Great gun though, have carried it many many miles.

924C04FF-CFF2-4A64-9A0B-383A9437AFAA.jpeg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu