Harold and Kumar go to San J

Not to mention when Rage Against the Machine did a Remake of Pistol Grip Pump!

No doubt, you gotta be able to appreciate both of 'em though. Rage did an amazing job changing it up and making it "their" way. How they chose to give it their signature, if you will.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Tom morello is a communist, he is so far left he makes Sanders look like Reagan. Rage aganst the machine is a joke. They want to build the machine bigger than ever. Agenda 21 is his nervana

Last edited:
Angry music and lyrics regardless of genre or intention is never a good thing. Prejudice, hate and anger never turns out to be a good thing. The youth of today has a big enough job trying to figure out what is right and wrong. No offense to anyone reading this but in my opinion all parents should monitor and control with parenting and input what their children are able to access and digest. There's a lot of bad stuff out there media wise that can warp a child's view of the world.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Angry music and lyrics regardless of genre or intention is never a good thing. Prejudice, hate and anger never turns out to be a good thing. The youth of today has a big enough job trying to figure out what is right and wrong. No offense to anyone reading this but in my opinion all parents should monitor and control with parenting and input what their children are able to access and digest. There's a lot of bad stuff out there media wise that can warp a child's view of the world.
RE: Angry music and lyrics being a bad thing? -
Are you serious with that?
It's like a better release than this baseball bat,
up the side of ya head.
One leaves ya relieved,
but one leaves ya dead.
It Takes those feelings and it brings em out...
Sets the Strength in your spirit, that they can't get out!

I don't know bout you, but I have a theory,
Bet you're the kind, that get's all leary...
when you see someone yourself enjoying the Insane Clown Posse,
You think all to yourself, how could they even possibly!
Whether its them or their buddies TwizTid.
They bout to take your soul and enhance it and uplift it!

(Straight talk-over verse)
How you choose to respond is the function of a key locked inside all of us.
Some of us, have control over that key.
And in embracing that which you shun, it only emboldens us and empowers us to be even more "On the one" in knowing we have control of that key, and can smile about it :)
Having seen your demise already,
should you front and choose to "lie" about it.

RE: Angry music and lyrics being a bad thing? -
Are you serious with that?
It's like a better release than this baseball bat,
up the side of ya head.
One leaves ya relieved,
but one leaves ya dead.
It Takes those feelings and it brings em out...
Sets the Strength in your spirit, that they can't get out!

I don't know bout you, but I have a theory,
Bet you're the kind, that get's all leary...
when you see someone yourself enjoying the Insane Clown Posse,
You think all to yourself, how could they even possibly!
Whether its them or their buddies TwizTid.
They bout to take your soul and enhance it and uplift it!

(Straight talk-over verse)
How you choose to respond is the function of a key locked inside all of us.
Some of us, have control over that key.
And in embracing that which you shun, it only emboldens us and empowers us to be even more "On the one" in knowing we have control of that key, and can smile about it :)
Having seen your demise already,
should you front and choose to "lie" about it.
Larry, I feel sorry sorry for you, you are an f'd up human being with a f'd up view of life and your theory on life is f'd up as well. I could dig in on this and tear into pieces but you are not worth my time or effort. Do us all a favor and stop breeding Have a nice life I hope it all works out for you for other peoples sake.

Snake Charmer, Gdizzle is just putting on a front, acts hard, but he is deathly afraid of little fuzzy bobcats...but his YouTube videos show his talent. Pretty much the Ted Nugent of Wister and D15.
G, can we get the links to the music videos again?

Demon Taco Rant, a classic

True, but you gotta check out the ultimate track among them, which is "All Hail The Pimpness"!

It’s almost Saturday. I’ll be out in the north end. Might do a Wister stop and bust out the camcorder.

It’s almost Saturday. I’ll be out in the north end. Might do a Wister stop and bust out the camcorder.
^^^ EPIC IDEA! Edit up a little vid clip of a newer person experiencing this form of Hunting? I could totally see an audience being fascinated by it. I know I was!

This is defiantly a different type of hunting. Lot of in’s, Lots of out’s, lots of what have you’s. I bet hunting a public pot hole or the river would be a different animal. For a new hunter just getting to your blind the first time seems like an epic undertaking the way it is set up. The only hunting where you show up to a new spot in the middle of the night and stumble your way into the wetlands. Kinda like golf with a shotgun.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu