Harold and Kumar go to San J

This is defiantly a different type of hunting. Lot of in’s, Lots of out’s, lots of what have you’s. I bet hunting a public pot hole or the river would be a different animal. For a new hunter just getting to your blind the first time seems like an epic undertaking the way it is set up. The only hunting where you show up to a new spot in the middle of the night and stumble your way into the wetlands. Kinda like golf with a shotgun.
I’ve been thinking about exploring the Owens Valley for ducks with how tough it is to draw a reservation.

Reactions: nicapopolis
Plugs are not universal...Get yourself a piece of doweling and cut to the appropriate length...Really simple on most guns...Just unscrew cap...Take spring cap off (be careful, spring can go flying)...Put dowel down tube and till it allows 2 shells.

The dowel trick worked out great, wrapped a rubber band around the end to keep it from dropping down and works perfect!

Off work, packing up, and counting down. Going to be a great weekend in the Southern California Outdoors.

E5235861-A764-40DC-864E-F26479F83023.jpeg

get some!!!!!!!!!!!!! pics and video. PM me if you need help getting the video online. i know a guy at the SCH home office

Man, I got wrapped up into this thread somehow and read all 12 pages. Some of you should be comedians. Laughed out loud several times. Thanks, I needed that.

Dude...are you rolling down there in the "Duckstang' ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu