Harold and Kumar go to San J

I'm asking the Universe to send good mojo your way man, with every cough that hacks up a big hunk of lung-butter. Need somethin' good to come out of this day! You got this Jeremy!

Atta boy trap....way to show that duck who the boss was!!! Now..time to eat them.

Wait the fuck you say @HATCHET1 we are supposed to eat them stink traps?

Congrats on the first duck, it’s a shame the Larry couldn’t make this epic blog trip, the build up was suspenseful

First off my personal thanks to Steve for helping you out (please pass that on to him), hopefully you took advantage of the day and asked questions and listened and took in his wisdom and experience. Tip to you and your relatives, Hand them as many birds as they want with no suggestions. I'll bet dollars against donuts they won't ask again. Did that for many years and always got the response. Your job now is how to make them taste good and it is not easy. Congrats on a good day for you and Steve.
Attach files
=14752&hash=a3470e01e1dc6bed00d518cb6d493819']

same response.

Hate to be a thread buster, but totally enjoyable day with Jeremy (no dramatics)...We gave it a great effort and stayed till 4:00 pm for 4 shots (no misses)...Jeremy made a great shot with his short barreled shotgun on a hauling a$$ cinnamon...Hope he learned a little about safety, patience, distance a shotgun can shoot ethically, and what many of our marsh birds are... :blush:

.005.JPG010.JPG015.JPG

Thanks for doing that Steve, Not too many old school guys left out there and can share and share and that will be what it takes to keep the new guys coming and the current areas open. Trapline you should thankful and grateful for what Steve just gave you. Not much of that stuff around anymore personally if I were you I would invite him on any draw hunt you get until one of you dies. Again congrats to both of you..

That was a day worth its weight in gold. Welcome to duck hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu