Here we go... 6 days...

I have to say , that's my type of hunt . Keep us posted and keep the pictures coming .

Nevada was a bust. We got dropped at the bottom of a big basin that had deer in it... but on opening day hunters were dropping in the basin and pushing the deer out. It was crazy to watch them going after feeding deer when almost every deer is stalkable when they bed for the day. I ended up bivy hunting solo into different drainages to find undisturbed deer, There was a 30" buck that I found and almost killed. I was able to get to 120 yards and got busted by a doe. Oh well, I got that hunt out of my system. Ed F

Utah was hot, dry and dusty... but there was shitloads of deer. My buddy Doug came with me to help. We looked at well over 200 bucks and I ended up killing the biggest one we saw. A perfect double lung shot with a Muzzy. I was disappointed that we did not find a buck in the next age class. He grosses 171...very happy. Ed F20200820_080258.jpg20200821_084907.jpg20200823_064321.jpgIMG_3337.JPG

Most hunters dream of bombers like that. Talent is an understatement, Awesome.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu