I Love Spoonies.......lol

Got that 1st fine shov in Canada last week........Made the trip........ ;D

Attachments

• DSCF0214.JPG
    DSCF0214.JPG
    924.2 KB · Views: 30
Loving those pics. Bill that use to run the hunting deal at Barret use to talk about hunting the bay.

Steve - did you ever hunt Otay Lakes?

And yes - the potato fields. Those were some great times...

NBK said:

Yes, I did John........I've got some good pix of those hunts.......Just can't download because of my copier.......I can remember when the draws for the city lakes was a real event.......Waterfowl hunting heritage has really been lost in SD...... :(

ilovesprig said:
NBK said:

Yes, I did John........I've got some good pix of those hunts.......Just can't download because of my copier.......I can remember when the draws for the city lakes was a real event.......Waterfowl hunting heritage has really been lost in SD...... :(

It sure has Steve. :(

Yes waiting in line for a week to get a season of waterfowl passes was an event to behold. The hunting was great. Country club atmosphere and always a good chance to kill ducks on every trip. Otay Lakes had the highest bird harvest average over any other body of water in the state with a 3.8 bird per hunter average. Pretty amazing when you think of all of the hunting areas that keep track of duck harvests.

Man - those were the days!

We had some epic hunts there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu